Rules for game packaging
This document contain list of simple rules that may help you with game
Basic rules about package
- Directory containing game is in format: packagename-version.
- All files in tarball are stored in directory. Tarball shouldn't
contain files which are not in the directory.
- Tarball name is in format: packagename-version.tar.gz
(tar.gz is preffered)
- If you change any data or sourcecode in game, increase version
number or add significant mark to the version name.
- Before making final package try to compile game and then try to
remove compiled code by: make
and make clean
- If package containing configure
script remove all Makefile
and config.cache containing
information from previos compilation. (Ofcourse don't remove Makefile
which is necessary for package)
- If you want to use configure script in the game and you don't
know how to do it, please check out project Oxymoron.
Submiting new game or patch
- If you found new game which is not listed on our portal or you
want to submit your own game, please send us email, or put announce to forum.
- If you create patch to game, please send us new version. Complete
tarball is preffered.
- The best way how to patch game is to contact author of the game
and send him patch. Than if patch is accepted please send us notify
about new version.
- Don't be shame about your code or game package. If you are not
sure about code or game quality, don't worry. We will help you.
- E-mail contact: georgik (at) blucina.net
15. 09. 2017
04. 06. 2009
01. 06. 2009
01. 06. 2009
14. 01. 2007